To our Rush Street friends
We hope everyone is healthy and doing well during this very tough time. I get somewhat emotional when I think of how many of you have been dining with us since we opened our doors on June 23, 1980. We have watched you carry your children through those doors and watched those same kids grow up to bring their children. We truly value your business and thank you for your continued support using our carryout and delivery service the past six weeks.
We are going to reopen our dining rooms Thursday, April 30th at 3pm and close at 9pm. Friday, May 1st we will resume our (somewhat) normal hours of operation of 11am-9pm.
We also encourage you to continue to use our carry-out, curbside and delivery services. Order online with our Chow Now app available at Apple and Google stores (Delivery service provided by Chow Now, Bite Squad and Grub Hub. There is a fee added)
Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our employees and customers. The management and staff are working hard to ensure that we exceed the standards set by the state to safely serve our customers, and we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to offer a safe environment for you to enjoy your meal.
• Entire staff will be required to have their temperature taken when entering the building. Compensation is being offered to encourage employees not to come in when sick.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the restaurant.
• Servers are required to sanitize their hands before serving every order.
• Servers and hosts are required to wear masks.
• Menus are sanitized after every use.
• Silverware is rolled by employee with mask and gloves
• Tables will be a minimum of six feet apart.
• No more than six guests may sit at any table.
• The bar area tables will be available however the bar stools have been removed.
We look forward to seeing soon.
The Feliu family